Snowmobilers can ride more than 1,000 miles of Oneida County snowmobile trails. Thousands more miles of trails stretch across northern Wisconsin and into the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Groomed nightly, Oneida County snowmobile trails rank as some of the Midwest’s finest. The communities of Oneida County have been serving snowmobilers for decades. Snowmobilers return to Oneida County year after year for the great snowfall and fantastic trails, as well as the many resorts and restaurants that cater to snowmobilers.
Area snowmobile clubs work hard to maintain the area’s exceptional trails. These clubs put out quality maps of the snowmobile trails in the area. Please contact the following clubs for maps of snowmobile area trails.
- Forest Riders Snowmobile Club – Minocqua Area
- Cross Country Cruisers – Minocqua Area/Tomahawk
- New-Tom Sno Fleas Snowmobile Club – Lake Tomahawk
- Northern Lights Snowmobile Club – Three Lakes Area
- Rhinelander Hodag Sno-Trails – Rhinelander Area
- Bo-Boen Snowmobile Club – St. Germain