There are lots of reasons to love Oneida County. Here are just a few to inspire your next getaway to the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
- Hundreds of lakes to fish – Anglers can choose from hundreds of lakes, including the massive Three Lakes Chain, the Minocqua Chain and the vast Willow Flowage.
- Great paddling – Bring your canoe or kayak (or rent one here) to explore the Tomahawk and Wisconsin Rivers, as well as the many small lakes with undeveloped shorelines.
- Endless trails – Visitors will discover abundant trail opportunities in Oneida County. Go biking on the McNaughton Trail, suitable for riders of all ability levels. Or, take a hike on the Raven Nature Trail and enjoy beautiful Northwoods scenery.
- Interesting attractions like Pioneer Park in Rhinelander or Northwoods Zip Line in Minocqua.
- Wonderful Northwoods scenery – Oneida County is one of the most beautiful places in the Midwest. Enjoy dazzling waterscapes, beautiful pine forests and abundant wildlife.
There are many more reasons why Oneida County is such a great place to visit. Come on up and make a list of your own.