There are so many reasons to love Oneida County! Here are our top five.
1. Hundreds of lakes – Anglers can choose from hundreds of lakes, including the massive Three Lakes Chain, the Minocqua Chain and the vast Willow Flowage.
2. Great paddling – Canoeists and kayakers will love the Tomahawk and Wisconsin Rivers, as well as the many small lakes with undeveloped shorelines.
3. Endless trails – The trail opportunities in Oneida County are nearly endless. Go mountain biking on the McNaughton Trail, suitable for riders of all ability levels. Or, take a hike on the Raven Nature Trail and enjoy beautiful Northwoods scenery.
4. Interesting attractions like the Pioneer Park Logging Museum.
5. The scenery – Oneida County is one of the most beautiful places in the Midwest. Enjoy dazzling waterscapes, beautiful pine forests and abundant wildlife.
There are many more reasons why Oneida County is such a great place to visit. Come on up and make a list of your own.